Is There Anything We Can't Do?
Is There Anything We Can't Do?
- Weight– We have a 20 lb. weight limit for safety reasons. We are accustomed to moving smaller items like dining table chairs, small ottomans, etc. to clean under. If you would like any heavier furniture cleaned under, you’re welcome to move it and we’ll be happy to clean under it upon request.
- Heights– We are limited to a 2 foot or shorter step stool. Safety is of the utmost importance to us. The great news is that our cobwebbing tools extend, so we’ll still be able to get most of those pesky cobwebs, except for on very high/vaulted ceilings.
- Clutter– We will work around any higher-clutter areas to the best of our ability. Same with areas being used for storage, like underneath beds and on top of cabinets. We are always happy to customize your cleaning service, so please let our office know if you’d like these types of things removed to clean under and behind.
- Outdoor Areas– Our equipment isn’t designed for cleaning outside surfaces such as patios, decks, rough concrete floors, unfinished basements, garages, exterior windows, etc. If you can provide a broom, we’ll be happy to sweep out any of those areas upon request. We also have a fantastic specialist who can wash your windows both inside and out with all the proper tools.
- Heavy Hanging Objects– Large artwork, or heavy hanging mirrors that aren’t secured to the wall, are a couple of examples of heavy hanging objects. There is a high risk of both injury to the cleanerand breakage to the object. We’ll be happy to dust the tops of typical picture frames, etc. as usual.
- Fine Artwork– For example, statues or paintings. The first rule of house cleaning is Do No Harm. Please check Yelp for professionals who specialize in cleaning artwork to keep your special treasures If you have any irreplaceable or very delicate items that you don’t want touched, just let our office know and we’ll update your account.
- Pet Messes/Body Fluids– This includes, but is not limited to: litter boxes, pet messes, bird guano, blood, feces, urine, and overflowed toilets. Cleaning body fluids (including that of our furry friends) requires special BBP certification, which we don’t currently carry.
- Mold– Some amount of pink/orange mildew, or even darker mold, is common in most homes in our region. Large amounts of mold in shower areas, on walls, etc. can affect air quality and pose a safety issue. We aren’t able to clean in rooms that are heavily affected by mold, or in homes with heavy mold infestations. We highly recommend MOP IT LIKE IT’S HOT for all your mold remediation needs.
- Bugs– We apologize that we aren’t able to offer post-fumigation cleanings. We ask that any bug infestations or fumigation clean-ups are completed in their entirety before we enter a home.
- Fireplaces– The soot/ash from a fireplace will damage our equipment, especially our vacuums. Simply provide a broom and dust pan, and we’ll be happy to sweep out the fireplace upon request.
- Chandeliers– Chandeliers require special training and tools to clean thoroughly and without risk of breaking. While we don’t clean them ourselves, there are some great specialty companies in indianapolis that would be happy to. We recommend looking on Yelp to find a great company who can do that for you.